Welcome to React and Flux Web Development for Beginners.
This course is designed for developers who know basic HTML and CSS but who want to take their skills to the next level by building data-driven web apps – the kind of apps that can be used for products or startups and the type of apps that can interact with servers.
★★★★★ 293 ratings
+4,676 students enrolled
$21 40% OFF [ Coupon valid until May 14, 2016 12:59 AM]
Lectures 124 Video 23 Hours
React & Flux Course Content
You are going to learn a lot in this course. Here are some of the topics we cover:
- React Components and component nesting
- React Component user interaction with states
- React Component data management with props
- Robust architectures with Flux and Reflux
- Building simple Node & Express servers
- Making HTTP requests and managing data in React
- Parsing and managing JSON in React
- Single page applications with React Router
- Professional development practices and tips
What are the requirements?
- This React course can be taken on Windows, Linux, or OSX (Mac)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Build reusable web components with React & flux
- Build simple Node & Express servers to work with React
- Use Flux & Reflux to manage your data in React
- Make HTTP requests in React & Flux
- Build React websites that can work with data (ie for startups or products)
What is the target audience?
- If you have no HTML or CSS experience you should learn those first before taking this React course
- If you want to move away from jQuery then take this React course